You also benefit by getting the attention of journalists thereby an increase in traditional media coverage.
- New Clients
- Potential Partnerships
- Valuable Links
- Targeted Traffic
Press Release Marketing
- Press Release Creation: Google encourages press releases that are newsworthy and at the same time providing the best reader experience. Our team of journalists ensures creating an interesting newsworthy content that is capable of an engaging audience and getting you the targeted visitors.
- Distribution to news outlets: Distribution of your press release to news outlets, in turn, gives you a greater chance of achieving success with your new news promotion.
- Distribution to Paid PR Sites: Distribution of your press releases to paid sites such as PR Buzz, Releasewire etc., improves visibility by reaching a massive list of journalists and the right targeted audience base.
- PR Distribution to Media Partners: Through our tie-ups with prominent media partners, we get your news release to reach the largest online media.
- Distribution to Broadcast Stations / TV / Radio: Instant distribution of your PR to hundreds of premium broadcast stations, TV and radios, which are the powerful communication means to reach a mass audience.
- PR Distribution to Journalists: The PR is individually mailed to over 600 journalists including CNN, BBC etc.
- Social Media Coverage: Press Releases are shared across 14 most popular social media channels, such as Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Tumblr.
- Syndication to Local Newspapers: Getting your press release live in local newspapers is highly beneficial especially if your target market is bigger.
- Syndication to Top News Portals: Your newsworthy release does get syndicated with top journalist sites, news portals and social media providing a merely improved public presence to your business.
We now have tie-ups with a good number of content networks and media websites, which are best tools capable of getting more exposure for your submitted press release. Understanding the value of press releases and complying with the decision of Google, we only use “nofollow" attributes in press release links.
With search engines being capable of detecting even the slightest variance in a business name, website address and contact info, it’s highly important for businesses to have a consistent NAP (Name, Address and Phone Number). Through our connections with international media platforms, we help your business listed with 100% accuracy at 400 journals and media sites.
|Press Release Marketing||Basic||Premium||Ultimate|
|Published News Links||15||200||400|
|Inclusion in Google News||25%||100%||100%|
|Featured News Release||No||2 (Worth R760)||3 (Worth $1080)|
|Paid PR Distribution||No||No||1 (Worth R1960)|
|RSS/News Feed Syndication||No||20||30|
|Social Media Syndication||No||15||25|
|Individual Mails to Journalists (CNN, BBC..)||No||120||200|
|Company Logo / Image Attachment||No||Yes||Yes|
|Exclusive Business Profiles||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Proof of all PR Distributions||Yes||Yes||Yes|