Several SEO tools that are flooding the market gives you precise data in numbers, but you would never know how to interpret it in such a way to amplify your business. With our Website, Audit Service, the principal concern for manual website audit is admitted to helping your online business with a clear insight on the technical aspects of your website and the future strategies that you are ought to take up for the long run in the competitive market.
What Is Website Audit?
A website audit is a planned and documented activity which themes on examining the website in compliance with established techniques and standards. At DigitalStartup Agency, judgments based on the performance of an industry’s website are formulated, and a comprehensive report is created which emphasizes the possible elements that can be further tweaked.
How It’s Done At DigitalStartup Agency?
At DigitalStartup Agency, the complete website audit process is manhandled by experts with zero automated tools. We understand the need for competitive excellence to win the market. With stratified notions, we analyze your business objectives through a detailed consultation and initiate our task on achieving your business goals. With exemplary insights, we have classified our tasks in a way for you to get a clear picture of how we do.
At DSA, the complete website audit process is manhandled by experts with zero automated tools. We understand the need for competitive excellence to win the market. With stratified notions, we analyze your business objectives through a detailed consultation and initiate our task on achieving your business goals. With exemplary insights, we have classified our tasks in a way for you to get a clear picture of how we do.
I. Initial Consultation: Our digital marketing experts will consult you either through a questionnaire or directly to discuss;
- Business Objectives
- Target Audiences
II. Algorithmic Impact Audit: Our experts will then audit your website for the impact of various algorithm updates by Google in the past 2 years. They will analyze for over 20+ algorithm updates and algorithm refreshes and provide an in-depth report on the impact of;
- Penguin – Decreases search engine rankings of websites that violate Google’s Webmaster Guidelines
- Panda – Lowers the rank of low-quality sites
- Humming Bird – Judges the intent of a person carrying out a search
- Pigeon – Impacts local search results
III. Onsite Audit: After the algorithmic impact audit, your website details will be passed on to the Onsite expert team, who will analyze how well your pages are optimized and provide you with recommendations on enhancing your onsite efficiency. We have charted various categories of audits comprising over 60 metrics which will be preceded in accomplishing onsite audit.
- Google Webmaster Tools Audit
- Robots.txt – Audit for better crawling
- XML Sitemap – Check sitemap and verify submissions
- Crawl Issues – Analyze for any crawl issues
- Indexed Pages – Check Crawl to Index ratio
- Malware Issues – Audit for any Virus, Trojans, Malware
- Domain Audit
- Preferred Domains – Analyze and set the preferred domain
- 404 & 301 Redirects – Check for 404, 301 redirection configurations
- Broken Links – Check for broken links
- Content Audit
- Canonical Issues – Check & Fix Canonical
- Structured Data – Check for Schema Integration
- Meta Content Audit – Audit Meta Title, Meta Descriptions
- H1 Tag Audit – Audit H1 tags
- Keyword Density Check – Check for the right density of keywords
- Duplicate/Thin Content Audit – Check for duplicate content and thin content
- Image Audit – Audit for “Alt”, “title” tags and Image optimization
- HTML Sitemap – Check if Html sitemap is available and in the right format
- Outbound Links – Check if the outbound links have the right “tags” and relevancy.
- UX (User Experience) Audit
- Cross Platform, Device Compatibility – Check for responsiveness of site across various devices, smartphones & browsers.
- Page Speed – Check for optimal page loading time
- URL Navigation – Analyze Navigation Architecture
- Call-to-Action – Check if the call to action is clear and at the right places.
IV. Offsite Audit: Are your backlinks good, bad or toxic? The backlink nerds at SubmitINme will then audit your website’s inbound links and report the good, bad & toxic links. We streamline our strategies towards;
- Backlink URL Analysis
- Link Domain Analysis.
- Anchor Text Audit
- Citation Analysis
- Social Media Signals
|Algorithmic Updates||Latest Algorithm|
|404 & 301 redirects||Yes|
|Meta Content Audit||Yes|
|H1 Tag Audit||Yes|
|Keyword Density Check||No|
|Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn||No|
|FanPage & Like Button Integration||Noi|
|User Experience||User Interface|
|Cross Platform, Device Compatibility||Yes|
|Domain and Page Authority||No|
|G+ Publisher Markup||No|
|Tracking & Configuration||No|
|Backlink URL Analysis||No|
|Anchor text Audit||No|