They have now introduced AMP(Accelerated Mobile Pages), Rich cards and a significant number of Schema’s. on-page SEO optimization for local businesses is redefined by Google. If you are running a CMS such as WordPress then it is time you update the latest versions of SEO plugin’s (Yoast SEO, All in One SEO) for effective on-page SEO optimization. We deliver effective on-page SEO optimization by OnPage SEO experts which ensures smooth crawling and thus more traffic and visitors to your web pages.
On-Page SEO Optimization Process
Our on-page SEO optimization starts from the root, which is the Webmaster tool. The following on-page elements are analysed optimized from the Search Console.
ON-PAGE SEO OPTIMIZATION AT DOMAIN LEVEL
- Canonical URL optimization Canonical URL’s are duplicating URL’s pointing to the same content. This confuses the search engine crawlers and is often mistaken for duplicate content which is very bad for the website health. Our onsite SEO team will identify canonical URL’s and implement the right code.
- Preferred Domain Set preferred Domain https://, https:// or https://www based on the nature of the website.
- Targeted Locations Set International targeting or Country level Targeting based on the nature of the website.
- Robots.txt Creation/optimization Optimize robots.txt file for precise crawling. If not found we will create robots. txt file and update it.
- XML Sitemaps Generate, recreate or optimize XML sitemaps with priority, frequency and submit them for crawling. We ensure that the sitemaps are crawled without any errors.
- 301 & 404 redirects Create 404 error pages (page not found) and redirect 301(permanent redirect) respectively.
- Site Structure Analyse and optimize URLs (https://www.abc.com/cat25/prod1145 to https://www.abc.com/pediatric-dentistry) and Navigation (bread crumbs) for the latest SEO standards.
- Orphan Pages Identify and remove standalone/orphan pages.
- Duplicate Pages Identify and remove duplicate pages.
- Google Penalties Check for Manual & Algorithmic penalties.
ON-PAGE SEO OPTIMIZATION AT SITE LEVEL
Site level on-page SEO optimization deals with loading time for desktop and mobile, responsiveness, mobile usability etc. This plays an important role in on-page SEO as Google recently announced that the site should load within two seconds. Site speed and usability is considered as an important ranking factor.
- Site Speed Optimization Will check the loading time of the site on mobile and desktop. Optimize the site elements to achieve a decent loading time.
- Mobile Responsive Analysis We will check for mobile responsiveness and device compatibility and report.
- Mobile Usability Analysis We will analyse mobile usability and recommend changes for a higher mobile usability index score.
ON-PAGE SEO OPTIMIZATION AT PAGE LEVEL
Page level on-page SEO optimization is the most important factor as it paves way for crawlers to find, crawl, index and show your web pages on SERPs. Each and every element of a page should be optimized for the latest standards. Page level optimization involves Meta content (from the start) to the end of content on the page.
- Keyword Research & Mapping Do thorough keyword research with the help of Google Keyword tool and others. Identify the right keywords based on Industry, location and competition. Our on-page SEO team will map the right keywords to the respective page.
- Meta Content Creation/Optimization Create, optimize Meta content (Title/Description) with targeted keywords.
- Keyword Density Optimize content for the optimum keyword density.
- Schema Integration Integrate Schema (Rich Text) for page elements such as ratings, reviews, Industry, Person, Profession etc. Schema integration is a vital part of on-page SEO optimization as it is a universal code for all search engines to identify the web page element.
- Header Tag Creation/Optimization Create/Optimize H1-H2 tags by including targeted keywords.
- Content optimization Eliminate duplicate content, thin content and optimize content with rich keywords.
- Image optimization Optimize images with appropriate alt tags.
- Multimedia optimization Optimize multimedia (video, presentation etc.) with the right tags and keywords.
- Script Blocking (Fetch as Google) Using fetch as Google option our on-page experts will identify any scripts which block the crawlers and fix it.
- Outbound Link Optimization Optimize outbound link with respective no-follow tags.
|Small Site||Large Site|
|Canonical URl Optimization||Yes||Yes|
|301 & 404 redirects||Yes||Yes|
|Site Speed Optimization||Home page + 1 Inner Page||Home Page + 3 Inner Pages|
|Mobile Responsive Analysis||Yes||Yes|
|Mobile Usability Analysis||Yes||Yes|
|OnPage SEO optimization at "Page Level"||Top 5 Pages||Top 10 Pages|
|Keyword Research & Mapping||Yes||Yes|
|Meta Content Creation/Optimization||Yes||Yes|
|Header Tag Creation/Optimization||Yes||Yes|
|Script Blocking (Fetch as Google)||Yes||Yes|
|Google Tag Manager/ Analytics||Yes||Yes|