In my opinion, Facebook Ads are one of the most under-utilized and cheapest sources of marketing to your perfect client on the web right now. The volume of information users on Facebook voluntarily give to Facebook has created one of the world’s biggest personal-data repositories, and in turn, Facebook has provided most of that information to marketers for demographic ad targeting on its platform.
Facebook advertising is the fast-growing trend in the online advertising Industry. With 1.39 billion users classified by age, location, demographics, revenue, education and behaviour, Facebook serves as a perfect platform to target the right audience with a comparatively lower cost. From page likes to website clicks, they offer a wide range of advertising solutions to suit any business. Businesses that are advertising on other networks now realize the potential of Facebook and have started spending on FB ads.
Facebook Ad Setup (FREE) & Management
- Choosing the Right Ad type We will analyse your business and have an initial discussion to determine the right Ad type to suit your business. We will initially decide on a single Ad type for e.g. Website clicks or a combination of Ad types such as page likes, fan engagement, post engagement etc.
- Location & Demographic Targeting Setup the ads to run in the right areas and target the right age group in right time. Location targeting involves countries, counties/regions, cities, ZIP/postal codes, addresses or specific areas to display or exclude ads to users in those locations. The ads are then narrowed down to the Gender & Age group thus hitting right on target.
- Behaviour & Interest Identify the potential customer based on their behaviour and interest. The ads are optimized to reach users based on purchase behaviours or intents, device usage and more.
- Ad Creative – Eye-Catching Image ads with a call to action Create and test stunning Ad images with the right call to actions ensuring best click-through ratio (CTR).
- Bid Refinement Identify the best performing ads, locations etc. and allocate budget for maximum performance.
- Re-Targeting Remarket to potential customers who have visited the site by setting up re-targeting pixel on your website.
- Conversion Tracking Implement conversion tracking at your website and track conversion, cost per conversion etc. to fine-tune the campaign for better performance.
Ad Types Served:
FB offers a wide range of advertising options. Based on the nature of the business we will choose the right choice(s) of Ad type from the below to target the potential customers.
- Clicks to Website: This works similar to Google Adwords. When the user clicks on the image or link it sends them to your website or a landing page.
- Website Conversions: This help increase conversions on your website which is tracked by implementing a conversion pixel on your website.
- Page Post Engagement: If you have an important post, say a discount or promotion you can boost your posts.
- Page Likes: Promote your FB Fan Page and get Page likes to connect with more of the people who matter to you.
- App Installs: Get installs of your mobile app.
- App Engagement: Increase engagement in your app.
- Offer Claims: This works like a coupon where you can create offers for customers to redeem in your store.
- Local Awareness: Reach people near your business.
- Event Responses: Raise attendance at your event.
- Video Views: Create ads that get more people to view a video.
Detailed Reports on
- New Page Likes
- Post Engagement
- Post Reach
- Website Clicks
- Goal Conversion
- CPA (Cost Per Acquisition)
- CPL (Cost Per Lead)
- CPS (Cost Per Sale)Overall Traffic & Conversion Ratio